Stewart Warner Standard Water Temperature Gauge (mechanical): Scale: 100-250°F, Diameter: 2 1/32”, Tubing Length: 60”, Bezel: Polished Style: Standard™
Standard gauges are not illuminated. For panel kits and other options, please see Accessories section.
Warning: The tubing on mechanical temperature gauges is gas-filled and cannot be field-altered without damaging the gauge.
Standard™ Line Instruments and Standard Plus™ Panels with External Lighting
- Classic white graphics on black face dial with white pointer
- Flat bright stainless steel bezel
- Popular diaphragm mechanism for proven performance in 2-1/32" diameter case
- Standard gauges in sealed case and non-illuminated
- Standard Plus available in single, double, and triple gauge mounting panel with external lighting with clamshell packaging