Stewart Warner Thick Film Fuel Sender (Float Arm Type), 27-36" Tank depth, 240-33.5 ohms, RH flange position; SAE 5-hole mounting; For use with gasoline or diesel.
- Thick-film resistors deliver greater accuracy and will perform reliably for more than twenty million cycles.
- Phosphor bronze wiper with nickel silver contact provides extended life under fuel sloshing, vibration and dither conditions.
- Resistors are trimmed by computer-guided lasers to exact specifications for greater accuracy.
- Extended float arm support is impervious to side play from fuel sloshing in the tank.
- Solid Lifecell™ float will not sink.
- Zinc dichromate finish and copper alloy hardware.
Fuel Senders comply with NMMA requirements for fire resistance. Tested to USCG requirement #33 CFR 183.590.