Stewart Warner Pressure Switch
- Maximum Pressure: 2 PSI
- Dual Circuit
- Circuitry: Normally Open / Normally Closed
- Supercedes part number 76071
- Type: 5000 Series
- Robust construction for maximum strength.
- Diaphragm assembly is normally closed.
- Switches are voltage independent.
- 5000 Series switch specifically designed to stand up to extended duty applications.
- Outstanding design benefits are its durable construction, compact size, and enhanced set point integrity.
- Pressure switches feature Kapton diaphragms and the vacuum switches feature fluorosilicone rubber for compatibility with a wide variety of fluids.
* Note: Operating Media (Pressure Switch) - The pressure switch is designed to operate with air, motor oils, transmission oils, jet fuels and other similar hydrocarbon media.