VDO Reed Switch Fuel Sender, length: 13.2 in. (330 mm); ohm range: 240-33
These senders use the common 240-33Ohm range, making them compatible with most fuel gauges on the market today, and no moving mechanical parts makes them extremely durable. Our senders feature stainless steel immersion tubes, corrosion resistant plated mounting flange and gasket (SAE 5 hole), and .250” inch insulated spade connectors.
Our senders meet the following specifications:
• Operating Temperature Range -25°C to +70°C
• Storage Temperature Range -40°C to +80°C
• Aging In Air DIN EN 60068-2-14
• Thermal Shock Test DIN EN 60068-2-14
• Salt Spray Test DIN EN 60068-2-11 @ 96 hrs
• Humidity Test DIN EN 60068-2-30
• Pressure Resistance DIN 53 758
• Sealing (Dust & Water) DIN 40050-9
• Protection Against Ignition ISO 8846
• Vibration DIN EN 60068-2-64
Custom variations available, including: length, ohm range, connector and gasket material.