- Scale: 0-4000 RPM
- Diameter: 3 1/8" (80mm)
- Style: SingleViu
- Accepts J1939 or frequency inputs
- Features RGB illumination and dual fog free lens
- Uses standard Molex connectors (part numbers 2910000484200 and 2910000484300, sold separately)
- Works on both 12V or 24V systems
- Mounting Hardware: Spin-Lok™
- Stepped mounting ring allows fitment in 3 3⁄8 (85mm) and 3 ⁄/8 (80mm) dash opening
- Lens Material: Mineral Glass (outer lens) Plastic (inner lens)
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network.
- Each ‘smart’ SingleViu gauge has it’s own mircoprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability with no additional software or hardware (such as signal converters, black-boxes or master gauges).
- Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
- These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.
Continental's VDO SingleViu instrument series features a dual input engineered to allow operation with analog signals and digitally with CAN bus and is suited for heavy-duty trucks, buses and off-highway equipment. The line is available in 74 variants for original equipment, retrofit or service replacement and is designed to provide an enhanced user interface via an LCD display. It includes 2 1/16-inch-diameter gauges for temperature, fuel, pressure, tachometer, diesel exhaust fluid, voltage, amperage and hourmeter; speedometers and tachometers also are offered in 3 3/8- and 4-inch-diameter gauges.
The instruments are built for maximum durability and to perform in a wide range of weather and environmental conditions; key design features include:
- an electrical connection that uses watertight Molex MX150 connectors
- double-glazed and shock-resistant mineral glass to help prevent fogging and damage
- environmentally sealed flame-resistant housings
- a voltage range from 8 to 32 volts
- an operating temperature range from -40 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- for maximum readability
- the gauges feature an anti-reflective lens coating
- a 240-degree display angle
- an RGB LED background illumination for both the dial and the display.
- The 80/85 and 100mm gauges include internal pushbuttons that can control the additional information displayed in the operating menu; up to five tell-tales can be added to the dial face.