- Scale: 0-3,000 RPM
- Diameter: 3 1⁄8" (80mm)
- Style: SingleViu
- Preset to analog for use with traditional senders
- Harnesses included
- Switchable to CAN J1939 input
- Stepped mounting ring allows fitment in 3 3⁄8 (85mm) and 3 1⁄8 (80mm) dash opening
- 256 Color RGB LED illumination (default illumination set to white)
- Programmable max RPM warning light
- Water resistant front & rear
- Requires standard Molex MX 150 waterproof connectors (sold separately)
- LCD displays hourmeter, voltage and clock (plus J1939 fault codes when in CAN mode)
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Uses standard Molex connectors (sold separately)
- Also available without harnesses: A2C3832980001
NOTE: If you are using this SingleViu gauge to replace a CANCockpit instrument, call to discuss your options.
Continental's VDO SingleViu instrument series features a dual input engineered to allow operation with analog signals and digitally with CAN bus, and is suited for heavy-duty trucks, buses and off-highway equipment.
The line is available in 74 variants for original equipment, retrofit or service replacement and is designed to provide an enhanced user interface via an LCD display. It includes 2 1/16-inch-diameter gauges for temperature, fuel, pressure, tachometer, diesel exhaust fluid, voltage, amperage and hourmeter; speedometers and tachometers also are offered in 3 3/8- and 4-inch-diameter gauges.
The instruments are built for maximum durability and to perform in a wide range of weather and environmental conditions; key design features include:
- an electrical connection that uses watertight Molex MX150 connectors
- double-glazed and shock-resistant mineral glass to help prevent fogging and damage
- environmentally sealed flame-resistant housings
- a voltage range from 8 to 32 volts
- an operating temperature range from -40 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- For maximum readability the gauges feature:
- an anti-reflective lens coating
- a 240-degree display angle
- an RGB LED background illumination for both the dial and the display.
- The 80/85 and 100mm gauges include internal pushbuttons that can control the additional information displayed in the operating menu
- up to five tell-tales can be added to the dial face.